Types of Delivery
We are here to meet your needs. Our top priority is your safety and well-being along with reliable service. We are committed to providing excellent service, but we ask that homeowner retain responsibility for tank levels.
Take the worries out of your propane deliveries. Let us help you through our routed delivery system. Routed deliveries are based on your average consumption.
If you do have a change in consumption due to extreme cold temperatures, or increased use for any reason, please notify us so that you don’t run into costly and hazardous outages.
Tank monitors are available, which send tank levels to our routing system to keep us informed of your usage on an on-going basis.
We require a Routed Delivery Agreement Form be completed to determine if you qualify for this delivery type. Please call the office and we will gladly send you the form to complete.
Will Call Delivery
- Customer controls when deliveries are made and calls in for deliveries.
- 200 gallons or a fill is required to receive our 10₵ / gallons cash discount price. Anything below that may incur a delivery fee.
- Cash discount is not eligible with credit card payment.
- After hours emergency delivery is made at an additional charge.
- If you are out of fuel when you call to order, a same day delivery charge will be applied along with a safety check to verify the integrity of your propane system. An adult will need to be present.